1. On Tuesday, March 4, at 2.20am, Bendigo’s 24-hour convenience store was robbed for the fourth time this year. Or, at least, it was attempted.
2. The wannabe robber casually strolled in wearing his balaclava. Subtle.
4. The shopkeeper (who must have balls of steel) appeared, and Balaclava Guy casually pulled out his plastic bag. And gun.
5. But the Shopkeeper with Balls of Steel was basically all, “LOL, NOPE.”
6. This was obviously not in the plan. Balaclava Guy hesitated, but decided to try again.
8. Balaclava Guy realised it just wasn’t going to happen. He put away his gun…
10. And the Shopkeeper with Balls of Steel lived to fight another crime.
11. Watch the whole thing below - all the action happens in the first minute.
12. Anyone with information on this incident should contact Crimestoppers on 1800 333 000.
Here Are The Top Stories