1. In case you missed it, Lorde and Taylor Swift are the best best friends.
2. It apparently didn’t escape the notice of professional KIIS FM douchecanoe Kyle Sandilands, who decided it was a great idea to question 17-year-old Lorde on her sexuality.
In a recent radio interview, he referred to Taylor Swift by saying, “I see you guys’ pictures everywhere, are you guys like together now?”
“Not together, as in lesbians,” he added, following an awkward pause. “I’m not talking about ‘Ellen together’, I’m talking about, like you guys are friendly, right?”
3. Lorde was having none of it.
She responded: “What do you mean you’re not talking about ‘Ellen together’? Is there something wrong with lesbians?”
4. Kyle then proceeded to get even creepier.
“Oh my god no! I would love that! I would totally love that,” he said. “Are you gonna confirm now that you’re in a lesbian relationship with her … how good with that be?!”
5. “Don’t even try it. It’s not working,” said Lorde.
Cue mike drop.
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.