1. In case you missed it, Lorde and Taylor Swift are the best best friends.
2. It apparently didn’t escape the notice of professional KIIS FM douchecanoe Kyle Sandilands, who decided it was a great idea to question 17-year-old Lorde on her sexuality.
In a recent radio interview, he referred to Taylor Swift by saying, “I see you guys’ pictures everywhere, are you guys like together now?”
“Not together, as in lesbians,” he added, following an awkward pause. “I’m not talking about ‘Ellen together’, I’m talking about, like you guys are friendly, right?”
3. Lorde was having none of it.
She responded: “What do you mean you’re not talking about ‘Ellen together’? Is there something wrong with lesbians?”
4. Kyle then proceeded to get even creepier.
“Oh my god no! I would love that! I would totally love that,” he said. “Are you gonna confirm now that you’re in a lesbian relationship with her … how good with that be?!”
5. “Don’t even try it. It’s not working,” said Lorde.
Cue mike drop.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›