3. Back in 2009, Austrian photographer Andreas Jakwerth was holidaying in the Tallangatta Valley in Victoria, Australia, when he met Douglas.
4. Douglas lived with the family Jakwerth was staying with.
5. It was love at first belly rub.
6. Jakwerth says, “Douglas was a baby back then, that’s why he was so affectionate. He wouldn’t leave our side, always begging (and biting) for more hugs and belly-rubs.”
10. Watch Douglas in action!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??