1. Lovable VJ Danny Clayton is currently in hospital in Sydney after breaking his spine.
2. Clayton revealed the news on Twitter on Wednesday night.
3. On Facebook, he said the injury had happened at a trampoline world.
4. He posted this video to Instagram, confirming that his toes do wiggle just fine.
“I never thought I would be so grateful to have the ability to do this.”
5. Today, he began live-tweeting his stay in hospital, apparently through a haze of morphine.
11. Sadly, it seems the powers that be put a stop to the whole thing pretty quickly. But not before Clayton vowed revenge…
13. Get well soon!
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›