Dr Karl has published 34 books, appears on radio and TV on a regular basis, always wears ridiculous(ly awesome) shirts, and is outstanding on social media. His Instagram is particularly great.
1. There was the time he gave us a peek into his complicated wardrobe options.
2. The time when he posed with author Tim Winton while wearing a Doctor Who shirt.
3. The time he put the rad in Radelaide.
4. When he celebrated the release of his 34th book by drinking an espresso martini.
5. When he got Santa to pimp his new book Game of Knowns. Like a boss.
6. When he blew kisses with these Dymocks workers and created the hashtag #ChristmasKisses.
7. The time he made this little boy cry.
Dr Karl explains: “This is what happens when I tell Australia’s number one dinosaur lover that the Tyrannosaurus Rex had feathers - but he recovered.”
8. That time he made the greatest dad joke.
“Might drag out some old jokes for #nationalrecyclingweek”