1. I believe the Oxford comma should always reign supreme.
I firmly believe featuring the serial comma in written communication eliminates any confusion, unless you really mean to say crazy things.
2. My flexibility as a professional is better than my yoga poses.
In other words, I work well in teams and handle multiple deadlines with finesse. I earned 4.0s in all five classes during my final semester at Michigan State University while working three writing-related jobs.
3. Memes are an expression of life that hold more meaning when they’re grammatically correct.
I cringe when I see content not reaching its full sharing potential. I can ensure all forms of content can socialize with BuzzFeed’s target audience without mistakes.
4. I have a diverse and expansive understanding of the English language.
Which means I can tell you “toward” is American English and “towards” is British English. Having eagle eyes means I always edit for and write according to the needs and understanding of my audience.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.