3. These are neither thongs nor flip flops, and you wear them year-round.
5. These are part of any balanced diet.
8. This is the Kiwi answer to Wal-Mart.
Where everyone gets a bargain!
9. When you go overseas, everyone asks you to say “six”, “biscuit” and “fish and chips”.
10. Speaking of, NZ’s fish & chips are way better than the UK’s.
11. When you get drunk enough, you’ll perform this for foreigners.
13. You’ll never trust an Australian again after the underarm bowling incident of 1981.
19. Though everyone knows at least one person who worked on the films.
24. Tomato sauce goes with everything, and there’s only one brand you trust.
26. A dairy sells more than just stuff from cows.
(And is usually covered in Tip Top advertising.)
30. You bring your togs and your chilly bin when you go to your bach.
31. There’s nothing wrong with going to the supermarket barefoot.
32. Kiwis were the pioneers of women’s rights.
Women voting in Auckland in 1899.