1. It gave us Steve Urkel, the original hipster.
2. It delivered to us the quintessential ’90s girl’s movie on the small screen.
“She is literally the Polaroid of perfection.”
3. It showed us that the Tanner’s were an awesome extended family.
(Well, Jesse and Joey technically weren’t Tanners but you get it.)
4. As were the Fosters and Lamberts.
5. Its lineup contained one of the best coming of age shows ever.
6. Sabrina proved that not all witches were old, ugly, and evil.
8. It also introduced the perpetually hungry, creepy, talking enchanted cat.
9. Did we mention he liked food?
“He really let himself go.”
10. It proved that not all dinosaurs were ferocious like in Jurassic Park.
Where else were you going to find a talking dinosaur baby?
13. …and one very memorable dance.
14. It featured the Olsen twins at the peak of their cuteness.
15. It let us know that young love could be very intense.
Cory and Topanga: the ultimate power couple.
18. …and a few neighbors and friends who never knocked.
There was Urkel.
22. Along with Stephanie. The girl perfectly fit the stereotype of a middle child.
23. And older sister D.J., who always told the truth.
24. Not to mention the best fictional morning anchor of all time.
Wake Up San Francisco!
25. Finally it gave us the greatest TV bromance of all.
26. We were graced with one wise principal but who always gave the best advice.