2. And your hair never looks good after you’ve worn a hat.
6. You need copious amounts of product to keep it in check.
8. Sunglasses get caught in your hair all the time.
9. Friends have found your hair on their clothes from when you visited them… two weeks ago.
10. At times it looks like someone murdered a yeti in your shower.
12. There is no way you could use “travel-size” shampoo and conditioners.
Got to stick with the value size.
13. Humidity is your worst enemy…
15. Finding the time to make your hair look decent means you have to get up super early.
16. You constantly have to tell your stylist to thin or texturize it to make it more manageable.
17. Even so, your bangs never come out the way you want them to.
18. Many times when it’s thick, it’s thick everywhere.
22. If your hair is straight you think curly is more manageable, and if it’s curly you think the same about straight hair.
The grass is always greener.
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›