1. The burgers are always as good as advertised.
They look exactly as they appear in commercials.
5. Their ketchup is so good it’s sold in grocery stores now.
In 2013 regional grocery stores started carrying Whataburger ketchup.
6. Because few things are better then an A.1. Thick and hearty.
Two patties, cheese, grilled onions and A.1. sauce. Need I say more?
7. They allow you to get unlimitied ketchup.
8. Because the What-A-Guy is a mascot for the people.
Here he his serving Whataburger’s biggest fans.
9. You can have as many patties as you want.
No need for s secret menu. You can have any food item anyway way you like.
10. Because the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit can be had for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
11. The numbers are iconic.
Used as dorm room and bedroom decorations since the ’90s.
13. The trademark stickers let you know exactly what you’re getting.
14. There are currently 36,864 different ways to enjoy a Whataburger.
It would take a life long “all Whataburger diet” to try them all.
15. Most of the restaurants still maintain their original A-frame design.
16. They offer various specialty burgers throughout the year.
Chop House Cheddar Burger, Steak Sauce Double, Avocado Bacon Burger, and the Green Chile Double.
17. The uniforms have come a long way over the years, but that Whataburger orange is still instantly recognizable.
18. The fries are amazing and are always freshly made.
When you get them to go, there’s no way all of the fries are making it home.
19. Because the commercials have the best narration ever.
21. The taquitos are probably the best breakfast food ever!!!
It always sucks when you either get there too late or too early to buy them.
23. The recipe for greatness hasn’t ever changed.
It’s been the same since 1950.
25. It’s a regional favorite.
735 stores in ten states throughout the South and Southwest.
26. You can literally get Texas toast with anything.
Waaaay better than regular buns.
27. Drive thrus are open 24/7.
If the location has a drive thru you can get food there any time. That makes it a favorite after a night of partying.
29. They always remind you not to litter.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›