2. Shorts were still short.
4. The world’s greatest basketball movie was released.
5. And the Tune Squad beat the MonStars in the most thrilling game ever played.
7. Dennis Rodman was the Bad Boy of the league.
11. Shaq was a rim rocker.
12. AND a movie star.
Still not sure why he wasn’t nominated for an Oscar.
13. And even a video game hero.
14. NBA Jam (AKA the greatest game ever) was released.
Yes, that is Bill Clinton. Engaging in a full court dunk. While the ball is on fire.
15. Cards were great collector’s items.
17. Players promoted porn.
Context is needed here.
18. The Bulls won everything.
Six championships in the ’90s, including two 3-peats.
19. Charles Barkley saved the city from Godzilla in a game of one-on-one.
22. Micheal Jordan ruled the league.
Those six titles? Yeah, those were all Jordan and “DA BULLS”.
24. Because this will never happen again.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.