2. Shorts were still short.
4. The world’s greatest basketball movie was released.
5. And the Tune Squad beat the MonStars in the most thrilling game ever played.
7. Dennis Rodman was the Bad Boy of the league.
11. Shaq was a rim rocker.
12. AND a movie star.
Still not sure why he wasn’t nominated for an Oscar.
13. And even a video game hero.
14. NBA Jam (AKA the greatest game ever) was released.
Yes, that is Bill Clinton. Engaging in a full court dunk. While the ball is on fire.
15. Cards were great collector’s items.
17. Players promoted porn.
Context is needed here.
18. The Bulls won everything.
Six championships in the ’90s, including two 3-peats.
19. Charles Barkley saved the city from Godzilla in a game of one-on-one.
22. Micheal Jordan ruled the league.
Those six titles? Yeah, those were all Jordan and “DA BULLS”.
24. Because this will never happen again.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›