2. Shorts were still short.
4. The world’s greatest basketball movie was released.
5. And the Tune Squad beat the MonStars in the most thrilling game ever played.
7. Dennis Rodman was the Bad Boy of the league.
9. J’s (Jordan’s) weren’t vintage yet.
10. Two words: Dream Team.
11. Shaq was a rim rocker.
12. AND a movie star.
Still not sure why he wasn’t nominated for an Oscar.
13. And even a video game hero.
14. NBA Jam (AKA the greatest game ever) was released.
Yes, that is Bill Clinton. Engaging in a full court dunk. While the ball is on fire.
15. Cards were great collector’s items.
17. Players promoted porn.
Context is needed here.
18. The Bulls won everything.
Six championships in the ’90s, including two 3-peats.
19. Charles Barkley saved the city from Godzilla in a game of one-on-one.
22. Micheal Jordan ruled the league.
Those six titles? Yeah, those were all Jordan and “DA BULLS”.