1. So you give in to the pressure and download the latest game.
Warner Bros. / Via awesomelyluvvie.com -
8. You end up spending a ton of money on lives and upgrades.
TLC / Via women24.com
9. You are ashamed at the amount of cash you’ve already spent on your habit.
Disney / Via wifflegif.com
10. You’ve even become “that guy” who sends game invites on social media.
12. You find yourself bonding with people who play the same games you do.
Cartoon Network / Via adventuretime.wikia.com -
14. Waiting for lives, maintenance, or updates feels like an eternity to you.
15. In your spare time you’re constantly looking up game hacks, cheats, and strategies.
Univeral Pictures / Via giphy.com
21. At some point you realize you have a problem.
CBS / Via everytimeicomeinthekitchen.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.