1. Thinking about food right when you wake up.
3. Finding everything Jennifer Lawrence has say about food to be totally relatable.
8. Rationalizing why your stomach is a bottomless pit.
10. Being more excited about the food than the booze at brunch.
11. Having a growling stomach at the most inappropriate times.
12. Getting way to hyped about competitive eating contests.
“Hey, it’s a sport. I saw it on ESPN,”
13. Showing everybody your total lack of table manners…
“He eats like a beast!”
15. Having to ask this question whenever you attend an event.
“No, I don’t care about the open bar. Is their a buffet?”
16. Publicly embarrassing your friends because of your dining habits.
17. Not being able to control yourself around the holidays.
19. Having no set meal time.
Because anytime is a good time to eat.