3. Johnny Depp, Johnny Cash, Johnny Five, Johnny Knoxville, and Johnny Rotten.
10. Ben Stiller, Jerry Seinfeld, Jerry the Cat, and Jerry Garcia.
12. Karl Malone, Carl Lewis, Carl Winslow, Carl Weathers, and Carl Sagan.
h/t Justin’s tumblr.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›