1. Elsa, Frozen.
Graceful, regal, and poised in public. This snow queen struggles with her awesome powers, but is a diva nonetheless.
2. Charlotte La Bouff, The Princess and the Frog.
The quintessential Southern debutante. Spoiled to the max , but still possessing attitude and flare.
3. Cruella de Vil, 101 Dalmatians.
This high society girl is obsessed with all things luxury. Especially that hard to get coat. She even has her own theme song. It doesn’t get more diva than that.
4. Si and Am, Lady and the Tramp.
These twin Siamese cats love to engage in mischief, and pass the blame onto someone else.
5. Ursula, The Little Mermaid.
This mistress of the sea wants it’s all and truly believes she’s hot to trot.
6. Mother Gothel, Tangled.
Obsessed with vanity to the point that she locked Rapunzel in a tower to prevent herself from aging.
7. Queen of Hearts, Alice in Wonderland.
She’s a queen. It doesn’t get more diva then that. Whether its ordering executions or playing croquet, what she says goes.
8. Morgana, The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea.
Sister of Ursula the sea witch. In terms of personality she is a spitting image of her sibling.
9. Lady Tremaine, Cinderella.
A wealthy socialite obsessed with raising her status by having one of her daughter marry a prince. She is calculating and persistent in getting what she wants.
10. Shenzi, The Lion King.
This funny and assertive hyena is the leader of the pack.
11. Yzma, The Emperor’s New Groove.
Very vain to say the least. She believes herself to still be the most beautiful in all the land. With her, beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.
12. Anastasia Tremaine and Drizella Tremaine, Cinderella.
Snotty, condescending, rude, arrogant, cruel, and spoiled. These temperamental sisters can be classified as divas, but not in a good way.
13. The Evil Queen, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Another vain diva concerned with being “the fairest in all the land”. She is obsessed to the point where she is willing to commit murder.
14. Tinkerbell, Peter Pan.
This pretty pixie fairy was prone to fits when things didn’t go her way.
15. Madam Mim, The Sword in the Stone.
An old powerful witch who is boisterous and believes her magic to be better then anyone else’s.
16. Georgette, Oliver and Company.
She is the embodiment of a stereotypical poodle show dog. Spoiled, cocky, snobbish, rude, arrogant, self-centered, bossy, demanding are all words that can be used to describe her.
17. Madame de la Grande Bouche, Beauty and the Beast.
A wardrobe diva who is highly emotional and vocal, but she always has the best advice on what to wear.
18. Maleficent, Sleeping Beauty.
The embodiment of evil mixed with grace. Be sure to invite her to all royal christenings or other important events. She tends to get supremely insulted if not invited. Very diva behavior.
19. Madam Medusa, The Rescuers.
Medusa was a driven and determined woman with her eyes on the prize. She has a love for diamonds and she’ll certainly let you know about it.
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.