1. The more you wash it the more oily it seems to get.
2. But if you don’t wash it, it’s horrible.
3. And if you don’t wash it for long enough you can get dreadlocks in less than a week.
9. But if worst comes to worst you can attempt to use baby powder.
10. People tell you not to shampoo it, which sounds counterintuitive.
11. And you certainty can’t brush the hell out of it.
No 100 strokes for you. That just spreads the oils and makes it worse.
14. You may even feel like you leave a lingering residue.
15. Specialized shampoo for oily hair is just a fact of life.