1. Ariel, Hoarders.
As collector of gadgets, gizmos, whozits, whatzits, and thingamabobs she is a shoo-in for Hoarders.
2. Ratatouille, Top Chef.
He’s literally spent his entire life in a kitchen. A shoo-in to win any Top Chef challenge as long as the judges don’t mind a rat in the kitchen.
3. Mulan, Fear Factor.
With all the stuff she goes through fear is not a factor for her.
4. Rapunzel, Shear Genius.
This show is all about hair and style. No one has more experience dealing with a lot of hair than Rapunzel.
5. Gaston, The Bachelor.
He’s just a young man looking for love, and pretty similar personality wise to Juan Pablo.
6. Charlotte La Bouff, The Bachelorette.
This down South debutante deserves a debonaire match.
7. Lightning McQueen, Top Gear.
He’s a car and he hauls ass. Top gear is the only gear he knows.
9. Tarzan, Naked and Afraid.
Not that much of a stretch from his current attire or living situation. He would also kick ass on Survivor. You can disrobe him, but it is doubtful he will be afraid.
10. Cruella de Vil, Project Runway.
She would be the most divalicious judge ever! Everything about her screams high fashion to the point of a fault.
11. Pocahontas, America’s Next Top Model.
12. Scrooge McDuck, Shark Tank.
Is their anyone else with a bigger bank roll that can help finance the dreams of entrepreneurs?
14. Merida, Top Shot.
Marksmanship is the name of their game.
15. Cinderella, Dancing With the Stars.
She’s already an expert in ballroom and waltz. Pair her up with a professional and she’ll be a force to be reckoned with.
16. Elsa, The Voice.
“Let It Go” is all the proof you need.
17. Quasimodo, Wipe Out.
Jumping, climbing, sliding, and swinging through Notre Dame Cathedral will prepare him for any agility-based challenge Wipe Out can offer.
18. Prince Adam, Extreme Makeover.
From a hairy, bulky brute to a well-manicured hunk. Few makeovers are this drastic.
19. Simba, Survivor.
As a cub he was forced out of his homeland to fend for himself. He can definitely outwit, outplay, and outlast any other contestant.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›