1. “When Andy plays with you, it’s like, even though you’re not moving, you feel like you’re alive.”
Jessie (Toy Story 2)
She’s talking about toys. No, not those kinds of toys!
2. “Let an old pro show you how it’s done. Stay low to the ground…”
Mufasa (Lion King)
3. A whole new world (Don’t you dare close your eyes!) A hundred thousand things to see (Hold your breath; it gets better.)
Aladdin and Jasmine (Aladdin)
Sounds like the carpet is not the only thing getting ridden.
4. Bert : Now’s the time, Mary Poppins! No one’s lookin’! Mary Poppins: I have no intention of making a spectacle of myself, thank you.
Bert and Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins)
Their has always been tension there.
5. Archimedes: Not interested! Merlin: Oh, come, come, come, come now. You’re as wet as you can get!
Merlin and Archimedes (The Sword in the Stone)
A very special friendship.
6. “Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me…”
Mike (Monsters Inc.)
It’s not what you think it is.
7. “I need somebody who can… handle him as a man.”
It takes a real man to handle Hercules.
8. “Slip into silent slumber. Sail on a silver mist. Slowly but surely, your senses will cease to resist. Trust in me. Just in me. Shut your eyes, and trust in me.”
Kaa (The Jungle Book)
Hypnosis or seduction?
9. “Don’t underestimate the importance of body language.”
Ursula (Little Mermaid)
This might not be out of context at all.
10. “Save your breath, Iago. Faster!”
11. “I don’t usually leave the asylum in the middle of the night, but he said you’d make it worth my while.”
Monsieur D’ Arque (Beauty and the Beast)
Actually everything about that statement is creepy.
12. Lucius: It was fun the first time, but if we keep doing this, we’re gonna get……Bob: We’re close! Yeah, baby!
Lucius and Bob (The Incredibles)