1. They have Daniele De Rossi. He’s sometimes happy, sometimes serious, but always fine.
3. Oh, and he’s allergic to shirts.
5. They feature the gift that is baby-faced Mattia De Sciglio.
7. …He’s doing photo shoots in expensive suits.
8. They have the smooth and powerful Mario Balotelli.
9. He somehow can make a popped collar look good.
10. Fortunately, he also suffers from shirt allergies.
11. They have Salvatore Sirigu whose smile brightens up a room.
12. He also has great hairstyles for any occasion.
13. They feature the sheer magnificence that is Claudio Marchisio.
14. He truly is a sight to behold.
17. They feature the stoicism and ruggedness that is Andrea Barzagli.
20. He has a look to suit any of your tastes.
21. Then there’s one of the crown jewels of Italy, Ignazio Abate.
23. …He plays a little game called soccer on the side.
24. He’s also never shy about taking a selfie with teammates.
25. They have the Italian Stallion Andrea Pirlo.
26. He’s available in hairy and clean-shaven versions.
29. They have Federico Balzaretti who is always well put-together.
30. He’s got abs for days.
31. Actually, weeks.
32. They have Antonio Candreva who is elegant and flawless.
33. Yet stoic and grizzled.
34. Baby blue never looked so good.
35. Matteo Darmian is an up-and-coming handsome young talent.
36. Even in training he looks perfect.
37. Then there’s Ciro Immobile who is perpetually happy.
Look at that million-dollar smile.