5. They feature the gift that is baby-faced Mattia De Sciglio.
8. They have the smooth and powerful Mario Balotelli.
9. He somehow can make a popped collar look good.
10. Fortunately, he also suffers from shirt allergies.
11. They have Salvatore Sirigu whose smile brightens up a room.
13. They feature the sheer magnificence that is Claudio Marchisio.
14. He truly is a sight to behold.
17. They feature the stoicism and ruggedness that is Andrea Barzagli.
20. He has a look to suit any of your tastes.
21. Then there’s one of the crown jewels of Italy, Ignazio Abate.
23. …He plays a little game called soccer on the side.
24. He’s also never shy about taking a selfie with teammates.
25. They have the Italian Stallion Andrea Pirlo.
29. They have Federico Balzaretti who is always well put-together.
30. He’s got abs for days.
31. Actually, weeks.
32. They have Antonio Candreva who is elegant and flawless.
33. Yet stoic and grizzled.
35. Matteo Darmian is an up-and-coming handsome young talent.
36. Even in training he looks perfect.
41. They have classically handsome Leonardo Bonucci.
42. He owns the sporty look.
43. But wonderfully classes it up with a suit as well.
44. Then there’s Lorenzo Insigne. Don’t let the suit fool you.
45. This pint-sized pretty boy can play.
47. They have Mattia Destro, with his fresh face and luscious lashes.
48. He’s boyish and cute.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.