1. They have Daniele De Rossi. He’s sometimes happy, sometimes serious, but always fine.
5. They feature the gift that is baby-faced Mattia De Sciglio.
8. They have the smooth and powerful Mario Balotelli.
9. He somehow can make a popped collar look good.
10. Fortunately, he also suffers from shirt allergies.
11. They have Salvatore Sirigu whose smile brightens up a room.
13. They feature the sheer magnificence that is Claudio Marchisio.
14. He truly is a sight to behold.
17. They feature the stoicism and ruggedness that is Andrea Barzagli.
20. He has a look to suit any of your tastes.
21. Then there’s one of the crown jewels of Italy, Ignazio Abate.
23. …He plays a little game called soccer on the side.
24. He’s also never shy about taking a selfie with teammates.
25. They have the Italian Stallion Andrea Pirlo.
27. He’s an international man of intrigue.
28. Truly the most interesting soccer player in the world.
29. They have Federico Balzaretti who is always well put-together.
30. He’s got abs for days.
31. Actually, weeks.
32. They have Antonio Candreva who is elegant and flawless.
33. Yet stoic and grizzled.
35. Matteo Darmian is an up-and-coming handsome young talent.
36. Even in training he looks perfect.
37. Then there’s Ciro Immobile who is perpetually happy.
Look at that million-dollar smile.
38. When he’s not hanging out with with his club…
40. He’s brightening up your day with his Instagram.
41. They have classically handsome Leonardo Bonucci.
42. He owns the sporty look.
43. But wonderfully classes it up with a suit as well.
44. Then there’s Lorenzo Insigne. Don’t let the suit fool you.
45. This pint-sized pretty boy can play.
47. They have Mattia Destro, with his fresh face and luscious lashes.
48. He’s boyish and cute.
49. But when he dresses up his looks can kill.
This is the glory that is the Italian National Team.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›