1. The Problem: Your place is in desperate need of cleaning.
The Solution: Get clean! Apple cider vinegar is nature’s bacteria killer. A mix that is 50/50 water and apple cider vinegar is a natural way to go about cleaning and disinfecting.
2. The Problem: Your hair is dull and uncooperative.
The solution: Time to get your shine on! Mix a solution that contains two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with two cups of boiling water. Let the water cool then apply to you hair. This will help remove oil build up, and also give it a lasting glimmer and shine.
3. The Problem: Your smile isn’t gleaming.
The solution : So you want to flash those pearly whites? Gargle with some apple cider vinegar after you brush your teeth. Its acidity can help break up plaque and kill bacteria in your mouth.
4. The Problem: You spent way too much time in the sun.
The solution: Let the healing begin. Too much time in the sun can leave you achy and flakey. Applying apple cider vinegar can help with the pain along with replenishing damaged skin. Just apply liberally with a cotton swab or spray bottle for instant relief.
5. The Problem: Your breath could use some freshening up.
The solution: Bad breath can be a deal breaker. Gargling regularly with apple cider vinegar helps to kill those nasty, stinky mouth germs.
6. The Problem: You’re too tense.
The solution: Let apple cider vinegar be your chill pill. It helps with breakdown of proteins into amnio acids. Amino acids then help create tryptophan which helps with the release of serotonin a neurotransmitter that helps with mood an relaxation. When your feeling stressed out a couple of teaspoons can go a long way. You might want to dilute it with water or add honey as the taste does take some getting use to.
7. The Problem: You suck at exercising.
The solution: Get energized! A couple of teaspoons of apple cider vinegar can boost your energy levels, and get you over that hurdle. Add some lemon to make it flavorful.
8. The Problem: Your feet need a break.
The solution: Treat yo self! Soaking your aching feet in a water and apple cider vinegar solution can help to soften them up.
9. The Problem: Your stomach is not agreeing with you.
The solution: Ease the rumbly in your tumbly. Mix equal parts water and apple cider vinegar and drink it before you eat. This preemptive measure can help to settle your stomach and prevent indigestion.
10. The Problem: Your skin isn’t bright and even.
Her solution: Let your true beauty shine through. Apple cider vinegar contains beta-carotene. This important substance is converted into vitamin A, which can help reverse everyday damage and give your skin an even and bright texture. Just apply it to a cotton swab and spread it evenly around your face.
11. The Problem : Your throat is killing you.
The solution: Stop the suffering. Several recipes exists to help you ease the pain. A couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar can ease sore throat pain. The acidity kills bacteria and the stimulation also increases blood flow which aids in healing.
12. The Problem: Your dog won’t stop scratching.
The solution: Help your struggling pet. Mix a solution equal parts water and apple cider. Apply it to your dog’s coat. Eventually the fleas will die, and the scratching behind the ears will cease. To make it easier you can put it in a spray bottle with this recipe.
13. The Problem: Something smells gross.
The solution: Stop the stink! Apple cider finger can be used as a natural deodorant. The acidity kills the bacteria responsible for body odor. Just dab a cotton swab or cloth and apply directly to your underarms. Oh, and don’t worry about the strong vinegar smell. It disappears once it dries.
14. The Problem: You can’t make it through the day.
The solution : Get your energy fix. Add some cider vinegar to your water. It contains essential enzymes and proteins that can help boost energy levels.
15. The Problem: You get an unexpected pimple.
The solution: Acne is a constant struggle, but apple cider vinegar can help. It gently removes oil from your skin and helps to normalize the acidity of your skin. This can help keep that stubborn acne in check. Just mix a solution that one part apple cider vinegar and two parts water, mix, and apply to affected area with a cotton swab or wash cloth.
- A Lake County police officer was shot and killed by three men during a routine traffic stop in Fox Lake, Illinois. ›
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›