1. To kickstart Chile’s World Cup effort, Banco de Chile released a commercial featuring the survivors from the Chilean mining tragedy.
2. Chile is in a so-called “Group of Death” that features Spain and the Netherlands…
Spain and the Netherlands are ranked #1 and #15 in the world respectively.
3. But the miners encourage the players to not let that stand in their way.
“So we can show the world that nothing is impossible for a Chilean! Spain is tough? Netherlands is tough? We are not scared of the Group of Death. We don’t care about death! Because we have beaten death before!”
5. Here is the moving video.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."