1. To kickstart Chile’s World Cup effort, Banco de Chile released a commercial featuring the survivors from the Chilean mining tragedy.
2. Chile is in a so-called “Group of Death” that features Spain and the Netherlands…
Spain and the Netherlands are ranked #1 and #15 in the world respectively.
3. But the miners encourage the players to not let that stand in their way.
“So we can show the world that nothing is impossible for a Chilean! Spain is tough? Netherlands is tough? We are not scared of the Group of Death. We don’t care about death! Because we have beaten death before!”
5. Here is the moving video.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›