1. YouTuber Insolitevideo uploaded a GoPro video of surfer Matthew Stanley was catching some waves in the North Sea off the coast of England when suddenly a friendly seal decided to join him.
4. Apparently this is not a one time thing.
The BBC talked to a Cornish Seal Sanctuary spokesperson who said, “We have surfboards here which the seals like to lie on… they can be very friendly, so something like this can happen even in the wild, but we would still advise people not to touch them.”
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.