1. YouTuber Insolitevideo uploaded a GoPro video of surfer Matthew Stanley was catching some waves in the North Sea off the coast of England when suddenly a friendly seal decided to join him.
2. Matt is out surfing and takes a break, when suddenly a baby seal decides it’s his turn to ride some waves.
3. The little fella falls off, but with a little help from Matt hops back on and gets a quick surfing lesson.
4. Apparently this is not a one time thing.
The BBC talked to a Cornish Seal Sanctuary spokesperson who said, “We have surfboards here which the seals like to lie on… they can be very friendly, so something like this can happen even in the wild, but we would still advise people not to touch them.”
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›