2. You know what good posture is, but can’t make yourself use it regularly.
5. … But you can’t stand the way it smells.
Powerade / Via judgejames.powerade.com
6. Your medicine cabinet is like a who’s who of painkillers and muscle relaxers.
7. And you’ve gone on a “trip” or gotten queasy when you’ve taken them on an empty stomach.
MTV / Via endearingyouare.tumblr.com
8. Kinesio tape has become an art form to you, but damn if it doesn’t itch after a couple of days.
10. You have found out the hard way that massages can be anything but relaxing.
11. You’ve had a head rush from spinal decompression exercises.
13. You’ve tried every type of stretch.
Flexibility can help relieve pain.
14. You’ve even tried less traditional methods to get more flexible.
17. You know firsthand that the hardest part about falling down is getting back up.
The CW / Via wifflegif.com
18. You even tried alternative treatments, in spite of how painful they look.
19. You get strange looks at work when sitting in a pain-free position.
20. You wouldn’t even dream of picking up something heavy off the ground.
21. After icing your back daily, an ice bucket challenge looks like child’s play.
Staff Writer, Texan