2. Switching between English and Spanish in the same sentence.
3. Cringing when you see products that butcher both languages.
5. Having the “ñ” throw you off whenever you use a Spanish keyboard.
6. Laughing when translations are totally off the mark.
Nobody is going to want to eat at your “cockroach” restaurant.
8. Constantly having to help friends with their Spanish homework.
9. Accidentally speaking Spanish to someone who has no grasp on the language.
10. Pretending not to know Spanish around other Spanish speakers to see if they’re talking about you.
11. Having to explain the intensity of a telenovela to a non-Spanish speaker.
12. Reading something and scoffing or laughing because of how bad the translation is.