7. Not to mention that now your drain is constantly clogged with an abominable hair monster.
10. Although summer is a time for vacations, travel-size hair products just won’t cut it.
11. Because you need a ton of conditioner to get your hair in order.
14. And showers mean you have the two-hour chore of letting your hair dry afterward.
15. Wearing a hat to protect yourself from the sun usually makes your hair look silly when you have it on…
17. It takes you several boxes of hair dye to get that sexy summer color.
18. You’ve learned the hard way that sunglasses and thick hair don’t mix.
21. You never really get used to the gross sensation of hair sticking to your neck.
22. And your hair has a weird smell from the constant perspiration.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸