1. In the summer months your head feels like a furnace.
20th Century FOX / Via iblamemovies.blogspot.com
2. Your thick hair only seems to amplify your sweat.
Paramount Pictures / Via fuckyeahburningman.tumblr.com
7. Not to mention that now your drain is constantly clogged with an abominable hair monster.
10. Although summer is a time for vacations, travel-size hair products just won’t cut it.
11. Because you need a ton of conditioner to get your hair in order.
12. Because it’s so hot at night, you may go to bed looking great, and wake up with a rat’s nest.
Disney / Via youtube.com
13. Blow drying only increases your risk of heat stroke and having to take another shower.
FOX / Via rokitvintage.blogspot.com
14. And showers mean you have the two-hour chore of letting your hair dry afterward.
15. Wearing a hat to protect yourself from the sun usually makes your hair look silly when you have it on…
16. … Or downright ridiculous when you take it off.
Disney / Pixar / Via youtube.com
17. It takes you several boxes of hair dye to get that sexy summer color.
18. You’ve learned the hard way that sunglasses and thick hair don’t mix.
19. You are constantly falling victim to the vicious ponytail cycle: If it’s down, it’s too hot; if it’s up, it’s too heavy.
21. You never really get used to the gross sensation of hair sticking to your neck.
22. And your hair has a weird smell from the constant perspiration.
23. Maybe you spend a ton of money and time trying to get a sexy summer cut…
FOX / Via th5mayu.blogspot.com
Cutting it all off will help, right??
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›