1. In the summer months your head feels like a furnace.
2. Your thick hair only seems to amplify your sweat.
4. Summer also means you’re going into shedding season.
5. Your bathroom now resembles a yeti crime scene.
6. And it has led to some “interesting” shower art.
7. Not to mention that now your drain is constantly clogged with an abominable hair monster.
10. Although summer is a time for vacations, travel-size hair products just won’t cut it.
11. Because you need a ton of conditioner to get your hair in order.
12. Because it’s so hot at night, you may go to bed looking great, and wake up with a rat’s nest.
13. Blow drying only increases your risk of heat stroke and having to take another shower.
14. And showers mean you have the two-hour chore of letting your hair dry afterward.
15. Wearing a hat to protect yourself from the sun usually makes your hair look silly when you have it on…
16. … Or downright ridiculous when you take it off.
17. It takes you several boxes of hair dye to get that sexy summer color.
18. You’ve learned the hard way that sunglasses and thick hair don’t mix.
19. You are constantly falling victim to the vicious ponytail cycle: If it’s down, it’s too hot; if it’s up, it’s too heavy.
21. You never really get used to the gross sensation of hair sticking to your neck.
22. And your hair has a weird smell from the constant perspiration.
23. Maybe you spend a ton of money and time trying to get a sexy summer cut…
Cutting it all off will help, right??
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›