This is the saddest thing ever. Poor old Brazil #bra
2. We know it’s a tough time.
3. And the pain of defeat is brutal.
4. But there is still much to be hopeful for.
5. An entire coutry has rallied behind you.
6. You have put on heroic performances.
7. And progressed through the tournament with grace.
8. (And typical Brazilian style.)
9. Even when tragedy struck.
Brazilian star Neymar was ruled out of the World Cup after he sustained a back injury against Colombia.
10. You honored your fallen teammate.
11. And showed how much you care for each other.
12. You displayed respect.
Brazil’s David Luiz and Dani Alves urge the crowd to acknowledge Colombia’s James Rodriguez amazing World Cup performance.