1. The Brazil 2014 World Cup has been the World Cup of Sadness.
4. Feelings of dejection have become commonplace.
5. Whether it’s alone…
6. …Or with teammates.
8. Some players have been so overcome with emotion that they’ve become allergic to shirts.
9. All the shirts.
11. Even the sexy Italians aren’t immune.
13. Few teams have been as down as England.
17. Except maybe Spain.
18. The defending world champs have gone off with a whimper.
22. This year sadness is the name of the game.
23. So let your emotions show.
24. We won’t tell anybody.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›