1. The Brazil 2014 World Cup has been the World Cup of Sadness.
4. Feelings of dejection have become commonplace.
5. Whether it’s alone…
6. …Or with teammates.
9. All the shirts.
11. Even the sexy Italians aren’t immune.
13. Few teams have been as down as England.
17. Except maybe Spain.
18. The defending world champs have gone off with a whimper.
22. This year sadness is the name of the game.
23. So let your emotions show.
24. We won’t tell anybody.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.