2. A cold shower isn’t just for after a workout — it’s basically the only way you shower.
3. At night you get so hot you’re forced to sleep with as few clothes as possible.
4. You commonly sleep on top of the blankets to avoid trapping yourself in a bed oven.
5. You wish it were socially acceptable to be shirtless all the time.
6. You constantly suffer from thirst.
7. You’ve always had an issue with sweating.
Armpits, in your elbows, behind your ear. Everywhere and anywhere, basically.
9. And intricate back-sweat patterns.
Cute yet gross at the same time.
11. While other people look forward to summer, you feel as if it’s your own personal hell.
Three months of 90º-plus temperatures? No thanks.
12. Seeing summer temperatures makes you want to damn near faint.
13. Cuddling is an issue because your body heat makes things uncomfortable.
Along with someone literally breathing hot air down your neck.
14. Winter is your favorite time of the year mostly because of the weather.
You wear shorts, even when it’s snowing. Doesn’t matter why, you’re just comfortable for the first time in a long time.
15. Going outside in January is refreshing, not freezing.
16. Around the house you wear the least amount of clothes possible.
17. Taking off your pants is the first thing you do when you get home.
Gotta air things out.
18. Your wardrobe consists mostly of shorts.
No “shortage” here.
19. Your medicine cabinet is pretty much an assortment of antiperspirants.
So much swagger.
20. Most of your shirts have permanent pit stains.
21. Even when you’re sitting still, you’re still burning up.
Can somebody turn on the AC?
22. Your back and legs stick to leather or plastic chairs when you’re sweaty, which is often.
23. You’ll go through extreme measures just to beat the heat.
You’ve literally rubbed ice cubes on yourself, and not for the sake of trying to be sexy.