1. 1. You have an unhealthy attachment to your planner. You even write in to-do lists on weekend days.
2. 2. And one time you lost your agenda but totally cried when you found it.
Planning is everything, people.
3. 3. When your boss compliments you, you feel like casual, post-secret-album-drop Beyoncé.
4. 4. You lie awake at night, excited for work in the morning.
5. 5. When you take a day off, it at first feels well-deserved, but then you don’t know what do with yourself.
Relaxing is not your strong suit, OK?
7. 7. You’ve mastered making any work-related event a cool time to hang out with friends/family/anyone else you ignore during the week.
8. 8. You turn sleepless nights into cost-efficient work hours.
9. 9. You’re the only person who actually enjoys Mondays, ‘cause that means you can go back to work.
10. 10. …But your weekends are just as busy as weekdays, so you don’t get that whole TGIF thing.
11. 11. You don’t have cable. Or if you do, you normally don’t watch it.
12. 12. But you definitely have Internet. Lots of Internet. You can work from home on the Internet.
13. 13. If you run into a friend, you can truthfully say: “I’ve got a thing going on right now, but we should get coffee later.”
14. 14. When someone willfully takes time off, you dumbfoundedly think: “So, you’re just going to live? That’s it?”
16. 16. You love receiving emails. SO MANY PROJECTS. SO MANY ANTICIPATED RESPONSES.
17. 17. You know what you’re doing at this hour two months from now, because you’ve already planned it out and committed your schedule to memory.
19. 19. You’re the friend who’s always pushing other friends to turn their hobbies into small-scale businesses.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈