1. 1. You have an unhealthy attachment to your planner. You even write in to-do lists on weekend days.
2. 2. And one time you lost your agenda but totally cried when you found it.
Planning is everything, people.
3. 3. When your boss compliments you, you feel like casual, post-secret-album-drop Beyoncé.
4. 4. You lie awake at night, excited for work in the morning.
5. 5. When you take a day off, it at first feels well-deserved, but then you don’t know what do with yourself.
Relaxing is not your strong suit, OK?