1. 1. This looks alien. This looks weird. This looks unnatural. This looks like snow. What is snow?
2. 2. Under 80 degrees? Time to sport the standard female winter outfit.
Instructions: Leggings necessary.
3. 3. You do not go out at all if the temperature hits below 50 degrees.
4. 4. School is probably canceled if it gets anywhere near or under 36 degrees.
5. 5. Anything under 32 degrees does not exist. Like what? Alaskans lie.
6. 6. Going to the beach/lake/river/pool in late November is normal.
7. 7. Your Facebook timeline fills with weather complaints regularly.
9. 9. The continent of Antarctica, or even the concept of Antarctica, is frightening.
10. 10. You have always wondered what it would be like to need a snow plow, or how fun it might be to shovel snow out of your driveway like that scene in Home Alone.
12. 12. But thinking about how cold a snow day could be has kept you from ever wishing for one.
14. 14. Your friends from out of state just don’t get it.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›