1. She only uses “good” ingredients.
There’s a big difference between “good” and “fine”.
2. Her signature phrase is trademarked.
Is yours? Didn’t think so.
3. She keeps an army of gay men on call at all times.
Do you have a personal army of gay men? Didn’t think so.
4. This is her kitchen, the one in the barn, that is:
Do you have a barn kitchen the size of a small ballroom? Didn’t think so.
5. She has the best parody account on Twitter.
Follow it, peasants.
6. Her fashionable, collar poppin’, denim shirts are couture. Seriously.
Do you have a seamstress to make fashionable and functional denim shirts, tailored specifically to your body? Didn’t think so.
7. She knows cooking is a sensual experience.
What part of this show isn’t sensual?
8. She’s Queen of the Food Network, as if you didn’t already know that.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.