1. This is the Lincoln Memorial after the vandal hit it.
The Lincoln Memorial was the first victim of the green paint splatter, causing it to be closed to the public for 12 hours while workers cleaned off the paint.
Despite their best efforts some paint still lingers on the momument.
2. Paint was found today in the National Cathedral.
Still wet paint was found poured over an organ in the Cathedral’s Bethlehem Chapel, the oldest and most historic section of the National Cathedral.
Paint was also found in the children’s chapel portion of the church, and the entire Cathedral was closed as a result.
3. Paint was also found at the base of a statue of Joseph Henry Monday morning.
In addition a statue of Joseph Henry in front of the Smithsonian was found to be vandalized Monday morning.
4. Woman arrested in connection to the vandalism.
Reports say a woman has been arrested in connection to the vandalism at the National Cathedral, but it has yet to be determined if all three are connected.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›