1. 1. Bryan Singer joins the pack
You have to wonder what his mutant ability would be………….
2. 2. Professor Charles Xavier gets the aging treatment
And once again the aged version looks far superior.
6. 4. But Empire can have hiccups
Bolivar Trask looks like he should be in Anchorman.
8. 5. And as the central focus Wolverine also gets a double feature
10. 6. You really wouldn’t mess with Storm
If there’s one thing the UK doesn’t need is anyone making our weather worse, be nice to her at all times.
11. 7. Although you’d probably like to get close to Rogue
Sure, prolonged contact with her could kill you but it’d be worth the risk.
12. 8. But J-Law as Mystique tops them both
I mean does it really need explaining, the fact that it’s Jennifer Lawrence is all the proof you need.
13. 9. However the blue vixen should watch her back
Because Blink is a new mutant on the scene who threatens to take the prize for hottest mutant with that awesome purple hair.
14. 10. Hang on….haven’t I seen Iceman somewhere before?
Didn’t he just sign for Manchester United?
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›