1. Meet, Olivier Zahm, editor-in-chief of edgy French fashion magazine, Purple.
3. He has a photo blog, purple DIARY, which chronicles his jet-setting life full of models, bottles, parties, scruffy facial hair and the obligatory dark sunglasses that come with such a lifestyle.
5. And on timeless sexual innuendo too.
(Oh look, it’s his face in between this faceless lady’s legs.) Anyway, by sexual innuendo we mean NUDITY. Rampant nudity.
6. Nudity so rampant that those little modesty-preserving black bars are the new little black dress.
(Here we used a mosaic blur, just for a change.)
8. But this month he’s debuting some new photos that shows — wait for it — models … wearing clothes!
First up: Ukranian Vogue’s August 2013 cover featuring Meghan Collison.
9. And from the accompanying editorial.
(Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s a French guy taking your photo from above.)
11. The campaign stars Georgia May Jagger and her also-model boyfriend Josh McLellan.
12. Positively tame by Zahm’s standards, then. Here’s more of the work we’re more accustomed to:
Of course, this is also quite tame for Zahm.
14. Naked and writhing on a cold floor just because it’s there, I guess.
17. But nude women seem to be his calling.
19. Also, maybe scented candles. That’s nice.
LOL not really, still women. Naked women.