1. I present to you: The VeBoshiraptor
3. VeBoshiraptor is latin for “swift seizer.”
7. The VeBoshiraptor schemes and hunts alongside the…
9. Dribble that ball with your little hooved feet, LeBrontosaurus.
11. Pass me the egg…
13. But even LeBrontosaurus and the VeBoshiraptor need help when they’re having a difficult time regulating their body temperatures in the midst of planetary climate change. That’s why they have…
look at him dribble around the predator!
15. D-Wadeitops chews ancient ferns for nourishment mid-game.
and he always wears his signature high-tops, for traction and for fashion.
16. Then there’s…
18. Hey girl, I might smash things with my head, but I’m also smooth.
I’m smooth like jurassic jelly.
19. Look! Help descends from the skies!
20. The Birdman
21. Put the egg in the nest, Birdman!
note: the pterodactyl did not evolve into the modern bird.
22. This guy did.
23. Don’t worry guys. Even if we don’t win this series, we are still the Pangea conference champions.
Back when the continents were all connected, that used to mean something.
24. Yes, the Miami Heat are actually Dinosaurs…
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›