2. Or getting massive FOMO when your friends who don’t live at home do fun things in their apartments.
4. Dating is…harder when you’re living in your childhood room under mom and dad’s roof.
Yeah no. This is not a turn-on.
9. When you’re living at home, sometimes you hear things. And after four years in college you know what roommate sex sounds like.
18. Your parents actually know how to cook.
So you don’t have to survive on macaroni and cheese or blow all your money on Seamless.
24. Best of all you get to play with your pets <3 <3 <3
The importance of this perk cannot be overstated.
Frankly, a lot of what’s good or bad about living at home depends on how you think about it.
So have a good attitude and enjoy the perks of living at home. Just keep your eye on the prize.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.