1. Becoming very familiar with this sign.
Honestly, why do they even make christmas tree spikes?
5. Spending a frightening amount of time waiting in line for the bathroom at races.
And you’ve seriously lowered your standards for what does or does not constitute as a “clean” porta potty.
7. Spending a ton of time on golf courses, but not a lot of time playing golf.
“The finish line is near the 17th hole.”
10. Committing all of your PRs to memory.
And probably most of your competitors’ as well.
11. The weird feeling of loving all your teammates to death, but still secretly wanting to beat them all.
And it’s okay because they want to do the same to you! <3
13. Memorizing every Prefontaine quote, whether you want to or not.
“TO GIVE ANYTHING LESS THAN YOUR BEST IS TO SACRIFICE THE GIFT!”
16. Being a bit overzealous about your friends’ casual races because you want them TO WIN!
And having them tell you to calm down.
18. Accumulating so many free T-shirts.
Or at least, “free with race admission.”
19. Squeezing into running tights instead of running on a treadmill in the winter.
You’ll wear them and you’ll wear them proudly.
23. …and then going on a run “for fun” the next day.
Because you couldn’t stop even if you tried.
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁