1. Uncle Phil’s Take A Bite Outta Crime ad
2. Uncle Phil pwns everyone at pool
Uncle Phil comes to the rescue by winning back Will’s money from a pool shark. “Geoffrey, break out Lucille.”
3. Uncle Phil chews out a cop
Uncle Phil busts Will and Carlton from the slammer with impressive legalese.
4. Uncle Phil blows his top
Uncle Phil tells Will and Carlton they’ll never find their bodies.
5. Uncle Phil asks if he looks like a white guy named Ward
Will’s Leave It To Beaver joke doesn’t go over well with Uncle Phil.
6. Yo Yo Yo Homie Yo
“Will makes fun of me, but you don’t see me going ‘yo, yo, yo, homie yo.”
7. Uncle Phil describes his favorite foods
“I can’t do this. I can’t give up my favorite foods cold turkey. Oh my god, turkey… with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes… butter drenched dressing… tiny onions… swimming in a sea of cream sauce.”
8. Every time Uncle Phil threw out Jazz
He was not a fan.
9. Uncle Phil busts a move
10. Uncle Phil knocks some dude out
Don’t talk bad about his momma.
11. Uncle Phil gets revenge on Geoffrey
After one too many fat jokes, Uncle Phil brilliantly snaps back at Geoffrey the butler.
12. Will gets Uncle Phil to boogie
Will knows Uncle Phil cannot resist The Temptations’s Ain’t Too Proud To Beg.
13. Uncle Phil sings Spill The Wine
“Spill the wine, dig that girl!”
14. Carlton gives Uncle Phil a wig
“Say, is that Phillip Banks or Blair Underwood?”
15. Uncle Phil consoles Will
Uncle Phil is a father figure to Will.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.