1. Meet Frankie J. Grande, one of the most fascinating people you may never have heard of.
He’s very pleased to meet you, too.
2. Last name sound familiar? Well stop. Because this ain’t about Miss. Ariana Grande.
3. It’s about him and the many reasons why he is truly a gift to all of mankind.
Just look at him pout!
6. One more for luck.
He makes us all unworthy of wearing underwear.
7. Of course, there is much more to Frankie than just perfect abs, flawless cheekbones, hair that you want to run your fingers through, and perfect abs.
10. For example, he is quick to point out social injustices wherever they may arise.
12. In his spare time, you may find him working tirelessly to encourage all to have a positive outlook on life.
13. And in the process of doing so, isn’t afraid to tell it how it is.
You tell ‘em Frankie.
14. Unsurprisingly, he is also no stranger to the benefits of an active lifestyle.
15. In fact, you could say he’s an advocate.
His #toplesstuesday photos could make anyone feel the need to drop everything and go to the gym.
16. But being the down to earth person that he is, he isn’t afraid to indulge every once in a while either.
He’s just like us!
17. Finally, Frankie is a man of many talents who is in the midst of building his own brand apart from that of his sister’s.
From singing, dancing, acting, and bringing all three together on broadway, it’s clear that Frankie is on his way to mainstream stardom.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›