1. Like every proud American, Tom Hanks was hooked on the U.S.-Belgium game on Tuesday, as were (from right) his wife Rita Wilson, his daughter Elizabeth, his daughter-in-law Samantha Bryant, his youngest son Truman, and his oldest son Colin.
3. The only member of the Hanks clan missing was Chester aka Chet Haze, who was either taking this photo… or rapping about it elsewhere.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›