1. Everyone watching the Emmys at home was shocked when The Newsroom star Jeff Daniels beat out Jon Hamm, Bryan Cranston, Hugh Bonneville, Damian Lewis, and Kevin Spacey for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series.
2. Including Jeff Daniels, as exhibited by his opening statement: “Well, crap.”
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›