1. Everyone watching the Emmys at home was shocked when The Newsroom star Jeff Daniels beat out Jon Hamm, Bryan Cranston, Hugh Bonneville, Damian Lewis, and Kevin Spacey for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series.
2. Including Jeff Daniels, as exhibited by his opening statement: “Well, crap.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Polls have officially closed in the Greek referendum. The country is deciding whether to accept sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.