1. On Monday night, news broke that longtime Saturday Night Live announcer Don Pardo died at the age of 96.
2. Shortly after, those who had been lucky enough to work with Pardo (and to hear him announce their names), started tweeting in his honor.
3. Current cast members mourned.
7. So did the writers.
11. And those in the music department.
12. And producers.
13. Staffers who’d recently left the show also shared kind words about Pardo.
15. And some older alumni as well.
23. RIP Don Pardo. Thanks for 60 years of Saturday nights.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›