1. On Monday night, news broke that longtime Saturday Night Live announcer Don Pardo died at the age of 96.
Frazer Harrison / Getty Images Entertainment
2. Shortly after, those who had been lucky enough to work with Pardo (and to hear him announce their names), started tweeting in his honor.
3. Current cast members mourned.
7. So did the writers.
11. And those in the music department.
12. And producers.
13. Staffers who’d recently left the show also shared kind words about Pardo.
15. And some older alumni as well.
23. RIP Don Pardo. Thanks for 60 years of Saturday nights.
Here Are The Top Stories