The cast for the upcoming seventeenth season of Dancing With The Stars is pretty epic, especially for TV fans. The not-as-D-list-as-usual gaggle of stars fighting for the Mirror Ball trophy range from recent TV fixture Snooki to the man who made us excited about science in pre-Walter White, Bill Nye, to ’70s small screen icon Valerie Harper a.k.a. Rhoda Morgenstern (ask your parents).
But most excitingly, there are two ’90s legends who are reuniting on Dancing With The Stars this season for the first time in more than 20 years: Saved By The Bell mainstay Elizabeth Berkley, who’s best known
from Showgirls as Jessie Spano, Zack Morris’ (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) longtime best friend; and the girl the Bayside kids met that one summer at Malibu Sands, Leah Remini, who played Stacey Carosi, the girl Zack loved to hate and then loved to love over the course of her six-episode stint on series.
3. And Leah with her hairstylist/dancing pro Tony Dovolani.
Thank you to my giving partner @TonyDovolani for touching up my hair for @GMA #dwts
4. Leah and Elizabeth’s Saved By The Bell characters actually had a lot in common as well
8. And the ladies both share the same feelings about hitting the dance floor in the near future.
Thank you already for all of your support! I’m scared!!!! Lol #DWTS/ Via
Yes, it’s true!!! Doing #Dancingwiththestars!!!!! #imsoexcitedimsoscared/ Via
11. OF COURSE THEY ARE!!!
Let’s just hope they don’t turn to caffeine pills.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate tonight at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.