1. First of all, she couldn’t have been cuter holding her Oscar for Best Supporting Actress.
2. And she was so incredibly gracious and self-aware about the harrowing role in 12 Years A Slave that got her to this point.
5. She also thanked the Yale School of Drama, her friends, and her family, especially her brother Peter “Junior” Nyong’o, who was her date for the evening.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›