5. When Fallon looked to his left and saw the comforting sight of The Roots.
Including Questlove’s amazing “I <3 NY” bow tie.
7. And when he got a little verklempt thinking of a young kid looking up to him like he once did with Johnny Carson.
9. When he sat behind his Tonight Show desk for the first time and talked about Spike Lee directing the show’s opening.
26. And taught us how to Dougie.
29. When they reminisced about Fallon’s performance of Willow Smith’s “Whip My Hair” as Neil Young and re-created the chorus.
34. And when U2 made his dreams come true by doing an acoustic performance.
The band sang their Oscar-nominated song “Ordinary Love” from Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- An independent committee has been formed to review evidence of the arrest and death of Sandra Bland.