1. There is perhaps no horror movie mask as horrifying as the one Anthony Hopkins wore as Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs.
2. But video-distribution company The Criterion Collection unveiled footage of Hopkins trying on some alternatives when the film shot in 1989.
5. Luckily, those bars were added over his mouth. I mean, without them, the catcher’s mask would’ve done a better job at preventing cannibalism.
Orion Pictures / Via Jaimie Etkin / BuzzFeed
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.