“Ohhhhh. You’re Jewish…”
14. “Do you go to the movies and eat Chinese food?”
But, like, yes. Of course. Duh. But that’s also what I do about four times a week, so…
16. “Are you excited for the first night of Hanukkah?”
No, because that was, like, a month ago because it actually has nothing to do with Christmas and just got inflated thanks to your holiday. It’s actually based on the Hebrew calendar and begins at the 25th day of Kislev.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has missed a deadline for a repayment to the International Monetary Fund, sending the nation into greater financial turmoil.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.