1. From a giant floated devoted entirely to his mayoral bid, Weiner asked the crowd if they were from various countries. He received cheers that were barely audible over the horns and sirens from the DJ behind him.
2. He gets in to it even more as he starts swaying with the music and singing along.
3. Another parade-goer captured more of his dancing from a different angle.
4. People took to Twitter to weigh in:
Rae The Chef
Anthony Weiner was really at the parade talmbout BAP BAP BAP/ Via
“Who Jah Bless” -Anthony Weiner/ Via
6. Especially ESPN’s Bomani Jones:
that man must wanna be mayor BAD, jack,/ Via
i need to resume breathing so i can iron my clothes and head out. but dog…i want to move to nyc for weiner’s “smile manhattan” concert./ Via
8. But while Weiner may have stole the show, Bill de Blasio and his family deserves honorable mention for introducing us to “The Smackdown.”
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›