1. NBA player Metta World Peace sent out a tirade of tweets with a photo of his face photoshopped on to a picture of President Barack Obama.
4. The photo appears to have originated from a fan who tweeted it to him Monday night.
5. Each tweet contained some sort of faux campaign promise, many of which were based on racial stereotypes.
11. But it wasn’t all food-based.
He clarified after he meant “electoral” votes.
16. He even included an homage to Obama’s 2008 mantra, “Yes we can.”
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›