3. Senate Procedure and/or Nuclear Options of any sort.
Banned. But feel free to have some more of that Pecan Pie Rugelach.
Rob Ford? NOT BANNED.
Dude basically embodies Thanksgiving.
6. Obamacare? The exchanges? Premiums?
Banned. Banned. And Banned. Not banned: More stuffing.
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›